Thursday 1 April 2010

Welcome!

This is my first blog, It starts with my move to the Yucatan in sunny Mexico. Moving from Europe to relaxing Mexico is a big step .........but in the right direction. Love it! I can recommend everyone to do whatever you want. Take a risk and never look back. This is the 2nd big move in my life. In 2000 we moved to Florida, We returned in 2007 and hated it! So this move is our 2nd. We moved with our 3 frenchies. Mary Lou, Chucky and Pumba. They love the sun although they say that french bulldogs are low heat tolerance this does not apply to our dogs. They will lay on the decking in the sun and when they get hot they will exchange their spot in the sun for one in the shadow.

Meet my dogs:

Here is my girl Mary Lou, she is from Hungary and a real bitch, she is the Boss!




Here is Pumba the youngest addition of the family, he is a real teenager in dog years, a true rebellion!



Here is a frequent flyer,went back and forth. from Europe to the US and back and now his latest journey from Dusseldorf to Cancun. Chucky, 10 years old, 70 years in dog years, his only interest is now: FOOD, FOOD AND .............FOOD



R.I.P. Chucky 27-9-2010
Chucky passed away on a Monday morning. It was hard to say goodbye. He died on my lab and we were grateful that he could spend his last 6 months her in Mexico. Boy… did he love it over here, the sun, the sea. We miss you dearly………


This is my house on the Gulf of Mexico it is a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 5 bath house that needs a lot of renovation and updating (I will keep you up to date on that proces)



and a view to die for:




The next time: I will show you some houses in the beach area!Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment